Royal Enzyme Served With Japanese Cold Soba Noodles
- 1. Cook soba noodles in boiling water with a pinch of salt and small amount of olive oil for 5mins. Set aside to allow noodles to cool, or run noodles under cold water.
- 2. Slice carrots, cucumber and lettuce into long thin strips.
- 3. Plate the noodles and garnish with carrots, cucumber and lettuce strips.
- 4. Sprinkle sesame, dried seaweed and raisins onto the noodles.
- 5. Finally, add 60ml of Royal Enzyme as dressing to the noodles.
- 1.Soba 100g
- 2.Carrots 20g
- 3.Cucumber 20g
- 4.Lettuce 1 tea spoon
- 5.Sesame 1 tea spoon
- 6.Dried Seaweed 1 table spoon
- 7.Raisin 1 tea spoon
- 8.Royal Enzyme 60ml